AUIS Alumni Association Reunion 2018 is official.
Relax, renew old acquaintances, meet new colleagues, explore new opportunities!
Dates: March 16 - 18, 2018
Location: Stone Mountain GA
Rates: Special arrangements made. Ask Gwen Garner.
Events: Continuing Education Units and events for the family
RSVP: Gwen Garner, Director Alumni Affairs
The purpose of the American University of Integrative Sciences School of Medicine Alumni Association is to:
• Provide a forum for alumni to connect and renew acquaintances.
• Serve as a method to celebrate the achievements of our alumni.
• Encourage current and future medical students.
• Promote the medical university.
• Offer evidence of the quality of education obtained by AUIS graduates.
AUIS alumni encourage others to support the success of the college and our graduates. Alumni Association support will include:
• Social events
• Research Projects
• Special Fundraising Campaigns
• Annual giving
AUIS alumni are the foundation and legacy of our medical college. Alumni accomplishments offer the encouragement and assistance to allow others to follow in your footsteps.